Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The pickup day is set

As long as everything goes well at her appointment on Wednesday, I will go by to pick up the puppy on Thursday afternoon.  I have Friday off so I will be able to play with her all day and through the weekend.  Our pet sitter is going to come by and meet her on Friday and will then come by on Monday's, Wednesday's, and Thursday's to let her out.  Since I work from home or are off the other days, she'll always be able to be let out during the day.  Once she gets old enough, we'll start taking her to doggie daycare twice a week.

We have everything setup for her and are just anxiously awaiting now.

There is a puppy preschool class that I think I'll enroll her in.  She can attend as much as she wants until she is 6 months old for $250...not bad.

Here is a picture of her parents and the puppies from the breeder website:


Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment